Sunday, September 26, 2004

here goes nothin....

It was only with the encouragement of a friend that I'm willing to do this, but I wondered every once in awhile why shouldn't I? Maybe it's the fear that I may not always have something to write about, or the possibility that other people will be able to read what my thoughts are and presumptions or something. Basically, it's the fear that others may judge me for what they've read but I'm over it and I'm willing to go move forward and try and fail and try again.

I think maybe it's time other people should know what's inside me, what my thoughts, my feelings are before it's too late to do something, or at least I've said my point. I just pray I don't run out of things to say...

so here goes nothing...

1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

Yeeha. Welcome to the blogging world D. 2 years ago, Irene inspired me to have a blog. It was really uncomfortable at first. Pero, you get the hang of it as time goes by. And if you can't write anything. Don't write at all. Or what I do, I post pictures. Hehehe. Btw, you can download HELLO, tie up sila ng Blogger. You can directly post pix thru HELLO to your blogger. Takecare and Godbless.