Monday, January 03, 2005

Fun's Over!

Sigh. It's Monday already and for most of us, It's back to work and back to reality. I wish there were more time to goof around but, that's life. I' just have to suck it up.
I need to plan my week 'coz I left a lot of things in the air on the finals workday 'coz my mind is already on vacation mode even though i'm at work (hehehe). I have to list them all so that I won't start 2005 screwing things up. I do have something to look forward to though 'coz I'll be able to attend the Ocean's 12 preem in a couple of days.
Did some last minute shopping yesterday. I bought 5 shirts and a pair of pants. 4 of those shirts are are for work since some of my old ones have shrunk already. One nice thing is everything is still on sale. I wasn't able to buy the new pair of shoes that I planned, one for work and one for play. I'll just have to do it another time. I also have to get my own badminton racquet before my sister stops lending me hers.
I hope I get things on the right track, start on the right foot and be on the right path this year amd hopefully, things will turn out fine.

No comments: