Saturday, January 21, 2006

feel the drummin'....

It's been a very hectic fortnight since my last post here. My workload has tripled since most everyone was on vacation and now everything is being rushed to make up for lost time. I had to report to work even on Sundays just to catch up, not to mention my "other" commitments in Manila. now I'm really screwed. I am not complaining about the work, but being here has totally put my private practice on hold. I now have to deal with my clients online.... or thru correspondence. Looking ahead I hope this situation doesn't gets worse.



There's also an air of excitement around here 'coz in a few days the annual Dinagyang Festival will be held on the 28th and 29th. I may have missed on the Feast of the Sto. NiƱo in Manila but I'm looking forward to my first Dinagyang. The "opening salvo" of the festivities was yesterday, as the different "tribes" was on parade and to sognal a week-long affair. Also to be celebrated on the same day as the festival is the Lunar New Year which means, more "tikoy" for me. This is the first time in a long while that the 2 events coincided on one day. I'm reserving my energy on these days and see if I pass out due to the excitement.

1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

Sounds fun. Enjoy dude. Ingat and God Bless.