Sunday, February 19, 2006

Welcome to Miami.


Spent the weekend at the beach 2 sundays ago when a good friend flew here on a "business trip". Like before, it was my first time to visit this part of Iloilo even though I've been here almost 5 months now. It just shows how lazy I am when it comes to travelling. My idea of relaxation is sleeping at home or getting a massage. I took this photo late afternoon, just as we're about to go home. Maybe I'll come back soon and get a morning shot of the place.

Alvin and me at Miami beach, Tigbauan, Iloilo. The place is owned-managed by Takahashi, a Japanese with his Filipina wife. Takahashi spends equal time here and Japan as I think, required by law. The place is ok, with lots of things to do. The beach on the other hand is not as great as in Guimaras but it's ok.

... great place... tacky name.

1 comment:

manonica said...

Miami Beach. Like that carwash at Libis called "Baywash". Pinoy kabaduyan + Japanese cluelessness = D'OH! Teehee.