Tuesday, April 11, 2006

reverse.

Unlike most of the cityfolk, I'll be flying home for the Holy Week for some well earned rest. I've already had my share of sand and surf here so I'll just park my @$$ at home this time. Besides, my skin's already toast 'coz of my constant sun exposure, and I plan to go to Boracay before my stint here is over. Hopefully it'll be in a couple of months.

My mind's still undecided on what I want to do after this. Should I go on my own or stay employed? Common sense would tell me to stay employed 'coz it's still an uncertain market put there. My heart wants one thing and my brain wants the opposite. When most people desperately want a job, here I am wanting to get out. I sometimes don't get it why I think this way.

Ah well, so much for my worries. It's Holy Week, I shouldn't think of myself for once.

No comments: