Sunday, June 11, 2006

ho-hum

Nothing new to say except what I've been saying these past few entries.... hope everything gonna finish on time.... the end is in sight.....I'm so bored nowadays that this is the longest stretch (almost 8 weeks already) in between flights to Manila. I'm booked to come home briefly middle of July to attend wedding and probably in home again a couple of weeks later for a family reunion. My boss' already hounding me to finish the work here so I can go back to the Manila office. Though I initially intended to freelance after this stint, My boss made an offer that made me re-evaluate my options.
I've also been with a cold for the longest time now. It's probably the heat, dust and all the other particles of the construction site and I'd really wish it'll go away soon. Lots of fluids and bedrest doesnt seem to work but I'm coughing less when I'm in bed.
I'm at the mall, as where I usually spend my weekend. Watched a movie, got a haircut and bought a few previously-owned books to read throughout the week. Even though tomorrow is a holiday, I'll probably be at work, again, doing nothing, as usual.

No comments: