Wednesday, February 21, 2007

almost finished....

It's already been 17 months since came here and finally, the houses were blessed even though 1 is still not yet completely finished. Coinciding with the Chinese New Year, the owners moved in to their new houses last saturday and slowly, trying out if everything is working well. The Owners treated all the workers to a hearty lunch for New Year's eve and welcomed their friends at a house-warming party in the evening. Luckilly for me I was able to attend both ate to my stomachs' content. I was expecting to be out of here by this time but apparently, I will have to prolong my stay here until everything is "completely finished, landscaping and all. I do not mch to do during the day except for just checking and roaming around the compound. I'll stop saying when I'll be able to finally come home and just enjoy my last few weeks here, 'coz I know I learned a lot thru my stay here.


A pair of rainbows appeared after a slight drizzle last saturday. Rain on a special occassion signifies good luck and having twin bows is something else.



Just want to show you this huge statue of a rooster in front of the chicken barbeque retaurant. I wonder why?

No comments: