Thursday, November 08, 2007

music

Listening to music from an iPod can be very fascinating coupled with just the right amount of imagination. You'll always have a companion on long, lonely walks at night or eating lunch by yourself in a crowded restaurant or completing your required sets at the gym. Long commutes can be very entertaining as you can just stare out of the car window while trying to fit the music in your ear as to what you see. Much like watching a movie, every picture must have it's appropriate tune. I've done this a couple of times while on my way to the office and while I'm not surprised anymore, until this earlier today when these 3 songs played as if on cue whilst the iPod on shuffle mode, capturing what I truly felt......

" Cause the last time I felt like this, I was falling in love
falling and feeling, I'd never fall love again.
The last time I felt like this was long before I knew,
what I'm feeling now with you."

" My morning starts to shine with teardrops in my eyes,
and here I am alone, starting to realize,
that my days would be brighter If i can learn to hide,
when feelings that I have for you, keeps hurting me inside."

" How could something so wrong, feel so right all along,
catch me, I'm falling for you."

* fade out*


No comments: