Monday, April 28, 2008

bits.

I've used this line so many times. Haven't been posting as regularly as I'd hoped. Been quite busy the past few days (nee weeks) and there's nothing new to talk about really.
Spent the weekend in Nasugbu, Batangas swimming, drinking and eating. Pretty much the only things I want to do anywhere. The last time I went to the beach was in 2005, when I first went to work in Iloilo. That's 18 months ago. I've aways enjoyed going to the beach. There's something about the ocean that calms me. I always enjoy taking a dip on the warm waters, even if on my own, and this time it's no different. I went as far of shore as possible and just laid there with just my thoughts to accompany me. (I think I've said that line too many times too!) Tried a bit of snorkeling as Alex brought some gear. Too bad there wasn't much to see beneath the waters as the sand was grey instead of beige, and there aren't any corals. There were a handful of of other guests. Groups were crowding the videoke machine, trying their darndest best to stay in tune. We ate, we drank and we swam. A perfect blend for a good weekend.

No comments: