Thursday, December 02, 2004

you've just been eliminated!

It's official! Lena and Kristy was the last team to check in at last night's Amazing Race 6. Hey, they didn't even get to the pit stop, Phil came to them after 9 plus hours unbundling bales of hay. How unlucky can you get. I cannot imagine watching the show without them. Anyway, I just have this habit of rooting for a team just before they get eliminated. Hey, story of my life... Just when you thought things will go your way... it doesn't.

Yoyong is howling outside as I'm typing this and good thing I was able to hitch a ride from work a few hours ago. I heard there aren't many PUV's around after PAGASA declared signal #2. I hope it doesn't get worse, especially since the last one, Winnie was devastating.

Christmas is only 3 weeks away and I still haven't started my gift shopping. I have this habit of shopping after Christmas Eve 'coz that's the only time I'm free (or putting off some work) to shop for myself and my family. It only dawned on me that I'm slowly becoming one of those guys whose always working and forgetting certain occassions and not preparing enough for it and buying gifts "just so" I have something to give. I certainly hope I could prevent it from transforming me entirely. 3 weeks to go till Christmas and 1 week more till 2005.

1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

I know, I liked that team din. VERRRRYY unlucky sila. Sayang. I was hoping a team would yield Jonathan. Asar that guy. AS IN. Always screaming at his wife. As for Christmas shopping, ako wala pang pera. I have to pay a few debts when I get some xtra cash. Takecare and God Bless.