Sunday, March 27, 2005

something else..

I can't believe the weekend's over! I haven't done anything significant, except cleaning my room or catalouging my collections. Besides that, I basically just stationed myself in front of the TV before my work schedule catch-up with me.

I chatted with my friend who's stationed in Thailand last night. I was really bummed out that I haven't got any news to tell him, because i haven't been going out with the gang lately. I have work was my reason as always. When he asked about my social life and guess what I answered with.. work. I told him that I'm gonna run out of work excuses someday and it scares me. I need a change of pace or anything. Something drastic.

I'm a little bit passive-aggressive. I do not really make the bold choices but the safe choices. I've always wondered how it would be like to just "grab a spoon" and to hell with what everyone says. I'm really thankful with what I have but I cannot always make the safe choices. I'll probably have that opportunity soon and pray I won't be afraid to make my decision.

1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

Happy Easter dude! Ain't it fun that we could use our FRIENDS lines and it totally makes sense? Hope you grab the spoon soon. [hey, that rhymes...] God Bless.

p.s. back to work na naman...busy busy busy...