Tuesday, March 29, 2005

random thoughts 01- FRIENDS overload!

I just finished watching 6 different episode of FRIENDS yesterday, starting with the pilot and the 2nd episodes on ETC at 7am, an episode from the 10th season on ABC 5, one from the 9th on ETC again and 2 episodes from the 6th (I think) on Star Workd. Can't get enough of the gang. now almost a year has passed since the finale. Anyway, while watching a rain-drenched Rachel burst into Central Perk I wondered...

1. If Rachel didn't ran away from the altar and still gotten married, FRIENDS could have been a tele-novela.

2. If the wedding was interrupted by a gun-toting Ross kidnaps her, It could have been an Action-drama.

3. If Rachel couldn't look straight at the altar and faints when the priest splashes them with Holy water, it is a horror-suspense show.

4. After exchanging I do's, the church doors burst open and the nave's flooded with a bright ligh. When the lights faded, the bride was abducted by aliens. It's a sci-fi and mystery program.

After wasting this much brain activity on something pointless, serves me right that I find myself late for work again.

No comments: