Saturday, April 09, 2005

blog-worthy

Haven't been writing much these days. My busy sked has caught up with me because of all those work I put off last Holy week. A lot of people from my office is either going on-leave to concentrate on the review for the board exams or resigning for greener pastures. It always makes me sad when someone leaves...
One piece of advice I always give to a co-worker who's having second-thoughts about resigning is to always go where their heart tells them to and do what makes them happy. Actually It's two. Though I've made a lot of bad choices all these years, I always "try" to accept with gratitude all the things that happen in my life, even if it is something bad. This is something I picked-up after a bad stretch a few years back. I'm okay now, so far, and even though I'm still waiting for a "life-changing event" to shake me up, I'm thankful I've made it this far.

No comments: