Thursday, May 26, 2005

random thoughts 2

My head's been a little reoccupied lately with work and other things so I'm gonna be blogging ala stuckeyvee for now...

..the results are in and this year's American Idol is Carrie! I am not surprised with the results after watching how she out-sang and out-performed Bo last night. She deserved to be declared the champion.

..It's really been hectic at work the past couple of weeks. Our company has some job prospects overseas, in the Middle East specifically and their evaluating us on who would be qualified to be stationed there. Everything's hush-hush right now coz of the delicate situation out there but I'm really excited. My boss already ruled me out on being stationed there 'coz I'll be of much needed here and there's so much to do. I'll probably just be in the inspection team before our group is sent to Ir...

..I've been really flunking my bestman duties as of date. I haven't been much help to him ever since he mentioned that'll be his right-hand man. I just hope the bachelor's party would make up for my shortcomings.

.. I've been missing my friends a lot lately. Never really had much time to meet up this past summer. I hope I could meet up with them soon!

.. summer's over and I haven't been to the beach yet, well, not really. I've been to Batangas last month but it was for work and I wasn't able to swim. I hope I could still catch the tail-end of summer somewhere. I should just hie-off to Puerto Galera one weekend, all by my lonesome, or not....

No comments: