Saturday, July 23, 2005

anxious...

It's gettin' really strong lately. I don't know how to describe it, but for the past few months, I've had "episodes" of feeling very anxious to the point that I tend to shake uncontrollably. I can't figure if this is what they call " anxiety attacks", but it's gettin' to be vrey frequent. I can't pinpoint exactly what triggers it, a smell, a thought, repressed memories of some sort. Sometimes, I tend to wake up in the middle of the night just because of a reccurring dream that i've been having since childhood, ( i guess that's why they call it recurring, hehehe).

Last Monday, while having dinner with a friend in Taco Bell, Gateway it happened. I felt uneasy, unable to breathe freely, my heart is palpitating and hairs at my nape starting to rise. It's starting up again. I'm usually able to control it but this time I felt seek and my vision is gettin' blurry. I almost threw up the burrito I ate ( which may be the culprit). After a couple of minutes I was fine.

I hope I could get through this somehow. I told a friend about it and he asked if I was depressed. I couldn't give a straight answer except the denial "of course not." I may just be lying to myself but I hope this isn't true.

2 comments:

manonica said...

hey dino, sounds like panic attacks all right. join the club! eee & i also have those freakin' things sometimes. prayers help a lot, as well as psyching yourself out that it is just in your head, and that you're not having a heart attack nor anything else that's fatal. for more peace of mind, you may wanna go for a complete medical work-up. don't worry, you're all right dear. He's got your back. for now, you may wanna check out:
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/60/67106?z=2951_00000_0000_rl_01

Vikkicar said...

Prayers check on that dude. God Bless.