Sunday, August 07, 2005

Highs and Lows

It's like having your heart broken for the very first time.

I just had a terrible week at work. So bad that I almost quit, not because he was wrong but for the reason that I thought of myself incompetent to do the job. I didn't quit though, but it sure made me think about my options and priorities. Maybe I'll just stick it out for a while longer and redeem myself and then leave. I know I'm capable enough to have my own practice but... there's still a lot of uncertainties out there... so maybe a little more time. My second option is to take up my Uncle's offer to try working in Singapore. A lot of my classmates work there so why not. (sigh) My ego's just shattered and I'm trying to pick up the pieces.

Things picked-up the last couple of days. The Lord is sure looking out for me. He always did, for quite a ong time now. Whenever something bad happens, He's always there to cheer me up. An email from a friend in NY, and a couple of phone calls from people I haven't spoken to in quite a while. Cheered me up, at least it took my mind of the blunder I made just a few days back.

Watched "the year of the Yao" and finished readin' the 6th Harry Potter book, all done to take my mind of things at least even for a while. I just pray I don't make any more mistakes this time.

1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

Hi. Had a not-so-good week myself. And yes, God is always looking out for us no? That's a comfort to know. Ingat and God Bless dude.