Saturday, August 13, 2005

rain, rain go away.

Twas a rainy week just passed and I'm not feeling any better, in fact I'm still in a rut. I haven't completely solved my problems with work the past few days, 'cept that I had talk with my boss last Tuesday and he told me what he expected from me and I wasn't holding up my end of the stick. At some points he was right and on other things he wasn't. I don't believe the idea that you're a good supervisor if a lot of people doesn't like you. I hope it's not true or I'm in a whole lot of trouble. I'm sure that things will be different from now on. I have to earn his trust all over again or maybe... it's time that I start doing things on my own now, inspite of all the difficulties. I've always said to myself that I'll keep doing this 'coz it makes me happy, what do you do when the one thing that you love doing is giving you so much stress? I didn't sign up for this.

"Rock, hard place.. Me!"

Not everything is gloomy around me. Just heard the good news that a couple-friends' will be gettin' married sometime in the next couple of months. Kudos to both of you. You know who you are.

August always makes me gloomy.

1 comment:

manonica said...

Yes, sometimes it just feels like there's rock bottom, fifty feet of crap and... you. God bless, Dino. As what the Gary V song says, He's just breaking you to make you.