Sunday, November 20, 2005

not again!

It shouldn't happen to me. Not again. After the first time I thought I'm sensible enough to avoid it, but I am not.

I thought my experience with a U.T.I. ended 7 years ago until the back pains woke me up early last Wednesday morning. The jabbing pain in the left side of my body made me restless early that day. I couldn't figure out how I managed to fall asleep again. Surprisingly, I woke up wondering if it was just a bad case of indigestion.

My day went through without any hint that the pain would come back that evening. The pain was so bad that a stranger asked if I was alright while waiting at the pharmacy for the medicine. I guess people here is nicer than I realize.

I wasn't able to eat dinner that night. With the drugs and a big bottle of water at my bedside, the family I'm staying with looked out for me until the medicine took effect. I guess I'm staying away from instant noodles again.

3 comments:

manonica said...

I miss my Lucky Me as well. Cheap ako eh. Hee.

Hope you're feeling better now. Holler for anything oki? God bless ya.

Anonymous said...

I had UTI just late this year also and it was my first time to have it. The pain when peeing is horrible! Akala ko ikamamatay ko. But I wasn't aware that there were backpains involved. I guess it's because my backpains are already a norm to me due to my scoliosis.

Just drink a lot of water. Mine got better after a couple of days of jugging water and antibiotics.

qtz said...

thanks for the messages guys! and thanks for visiting din! (after vee)