Sunday, December 31, 2006

drastic

My short vacation from work's slowly coming to an end. I'll be flying back to Ilo-ilo the day after the New Year to resume and ultimately FINISH what should have been completed already. Sigh. It's not even 2007 and I'm ranting already. I should just get it out of my system NOW so that all my negativity will be gone!

I could sum up 2006 in 2 words. Roller-coaster. There was a lot of highs and an equal amount of lows. Lots of fulfillment and frustrations. Happiness in my personal, family and social life and anger and doubt in my professional life. I guess I'm just working too hard without seeing clearly where I'm headed. In as much as I enjoy my chosen profession, I guess everyone will suffer from some sort of work stress at some point. I know I could say I'm suffering from burnout but its different when you're as "frustrated" as I am right now. I'll just have to think things through again and must prepare for more changes that I will be expecting in the Year of the Pig.

As we bid the year goodbye, let me share the message Tita Tess sent me... "Before 2006 ends, I thank all the good people like YOU who made the passing year good for me. Thank you so much for your friendship. May 2007 bring us good luck, good health, prosperity and lots of love. God bless us all."

May you have a Prosperous New Year!

P.S.
As you may have noticed already, I've changed the template of this blog. Just one of the new things I wanna change this year. (
Vee- I'm gonna need your help reloading my blogroll. Thanks in advance.)

1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

Hey dude, I can see your blogroll is rolling on your page..heee..goody. God Bless.