Sunday, December 17, 2006

reunion.

Christmas' always a time for family, for small and big reunions and other celebrations. This year, Christmas came early for my family. For the first time in a long while, My mom and her siblings were in the same place and it is a happy time. I took a brief break from work just to be a part of the celebrations and we even dressed up for it!
My cousin got married the other day. I'm only a year older and now everyone's lookin' at me. There's always conversation on who will get married next and I was the logical target, being the eldest of my brood, but it's a good thing that I'm a guy so there's less pressure. A few years ago I could always say that I'm waiting for the other cousins first but they did and now I have to be prepared for the quick answers. It's not that I DO NOT want to be married and all but not all love stories have a happy ending. My love life in particular isn't that rosy but that will be another story for another post. Meanwhile, the reunion of sorts was great. I've met all the additions and hopefully there'll be more of this in the future.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting gotcha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting gotcha too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting gellie and piye, all dressed up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting with my mom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting the food was great!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingthe one with the whole angkan.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting the one with the newlyweds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting the one with the all the cousins, all grown up!

No comments: