Sunday, June 26, 2005

"Didn't we just do this?"

I've been tagged by Mano and Vee.

List five of your current favorite songs. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words or even if they're any good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to as well.


  1. Love moves in mysterious ways by Nina
  2. Bolunji by Velcro
  3. Getting to know each other by Gerard Kenny
  4. Don’t forget me by Captain and Tenille
  5. Same ground by Kitchie Nadal
I shall tag... no one at the moment 'coz the people I want to tag has already been tagged this will only go on, and on, and on... (kj ba?) . I will just have to retain my right to tag 'til the opportunity arises..

1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

Hi. Love moves in mysterious ways...don't I know it. My sister keeps playing Nina's CD every chance she gets. I'm not complaining. Heee. So, who did you dream of? Heee. Nosy me. Ingats and God Bless the soon-to-be father of the bride.