Sunday, June 26, 2005

randomness

It's been real tough this past week. I've been floundering at work and my boss isn't too happy. He may not show it directly to me but having known him this past 3 or so years, he's the type who doesn't show his resentment too much, at least to the object of his resentment. I may have done nothing wrong but it may be against company policy.

“ Don’t ever take sides against the Family again.” I’m surely not comfortably with having to tell the truth and be resented for it. It’s not right.

I dreamt of her last week. It was the first after a long while. I can’t explain why I remembered it after waking up because you’re not supposed to remember any of you dreams. It was almost so real up to the point when I opened my eyes….

I watched the Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy yesterday. First thing I noticed was the considerable number of people “not” watching the movie. There war probably just a few dozen of us in the theater. It’s surprising considering the book was a bestseller back then. I haven’t read the book but I enjoyed the film. I don’t know how the reviews went but Sam Rockwell and Alan Rickman were good as Zaphoid, President of the Galazy and Marvin, the manic-depressive robot respectively. The humor was British, all talk and no slapstick. At least one part of the week was enjoyable.

It must be just one of those stretches again. I hope I can bounce back this week.

No comments: