Sunday, May 06, 2007

my choice

I returned to work again last week after a brief vacation. Not my original intention but it's good for now. One good thing about this is I'll be away from the noise of all the candidates bring when they pass by. It's one thing that didn't bother me when I was in Iloilo, coz the candidates there campaigned on foot and visited every house in their district.
Election is a very touchy issue here so I just want to endorse some of my preferences so that we can affect change in our society.

I'd like to think that the senatorial candidates of Ang Kapatiran will stay true to there word if they are elected. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them.


It's true, Bayan Muna may be a left-leaning party list group but I'm related to one of the nominees and they have been doing a credible job, I think.

There are a lot of things wrong in this country and like I mentioned to some friends, one way of fixing things is ... I'd rather not say, but we have to take a step in the right direction, right now.

No comments: