Sunday, July 01, 2007

Loser

I really hate it when water gets stuck between your toes while the rest of your body's dry. It's really difficult starting these post with anything relevant to what I want to say so... I'll just start with some random thought. Anyhow.. It's been 6 weeks since I began my workout regimen and the past 4 weeks enrolled in a gym. This has been in my mind for a few years now but twas only when I got back did I had the opportunity to do so. Six weeks ago, I started jogging during the weekend with some former workmates so that I could still lose some more weight. In January I was almost 225 lbs when I got back to Ilo-ilo, It was then I made the decision to watch what I eat. exercising was not a problem coz my work already took care of that aspect. My being away from home in a way made it easier. Fast-forward to April and I was down by 10 lbs. and some inches from the waist. I knew that returning to Manila, my weight could always shoot back up so I made up my mind to enroll in a gym to compensate the lack of athletic activity for the past 18 months. That was 4 weeks ago. Today, I am at 208 lbs and hopefully I'll be able to go down to 190-200 lbs by Christmas, before all those Holiday food brings my weight back up!

Finally... Transformers the Movie is already showing and I was able to seen it last night. It's a boyhood dream come true! I almost cried while I was watching it. I WAS SO HAPPY! It's so beautiful to look at. Never mind the story! Never mind if Soundwave isn't in the film. I just want to watch it again. Maybe I will, this afternoon.

1 comment:

manonica said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! A mini wave for you!