Monday, November 22, 2004

Our Manonica!


A very Happy, happy birthday! She's the first real celebrity that I personally know and recognizes me too. I got to know you the first time I tuned to that station you worked before and I got hooked. She has such a lovely voice, and a face not made for radio. You deserve to be in front of the camera not just behind it. I can't exactly verify this but if I remember correctly, did you used to read those love letter on air on one of those Sunday noontime shows for WRR? Anyway, I may have been dreaming.

I wish for you all the blessings and the happiness you deserve. May you be fulfilled in all you endeavors and always keep your chin up! Happy Birthday! Posted by Hello

2 comments:

manonica said...

Thank you so much, Dino. Yes, that nene Love Thoughts reader on SaLinggo... was me. Don't tell. I just did it for the love of Ariel, hee.

manonica said...

... And, btw, I am no celebrity. My love Ariel is. Whee!