Wednesday, November 10, 2004

unplugged... almost.

It's a neat thing about cellphones these days is you can almost do everthing on it. There's been some hype that in the future, cellphones would become portable media devices (if it isn't already), where you can have a live feed of programs that you can watch,very much like the television now.

Last night I attempted to browse this blog from my cellphone. I really don't expect it to work it but to my surprise it did, pictures and all. I went a step further and tried to post a blog from it but all i got was a "cannot find the page you looking for". So much for my experiment.

I do wish I can have the devices to be able to blog even when I'm on the road so that it would be more spontaneous. We'll, that's just one more thing to wish for.

No comments: