Sunday, February 06, 2005

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Mano.

Random 10
01. Kahit sandali by Jennylyn Mercado
02. The Same Love by The Jets
03. Mata by Mojofly
04. Drive myself crazy by N-Sync
05. Wag dyan by D Bodies
06. Vertigo by U2
07. Could we by Gary V. & Zsa Zsa P.
08. Music of the Night by Michael Ball
09. Tatooed on my mind by D' Sound
10. Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Greenday

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
roughly about 85Mb

The last CD you bought is...
John Mayer's Room for square's and Chicago's Greatest Hits vols. I & II

What was the last song you listened to before this post?
You'll be safe here by Rivermaya (courtesy of MYX)

Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
01. Two Solitudes by Level 42
02. Real Love by Paulina da Costa
03. Do you love me by Clair Marlo
04. Don't let him steal your heart away by Phil Collins
05. Sometimes by The Carpenters

Who are you gonna pass this on to? [3 persons and why.]
01. Cocoy - 'coz he's the real music junkie in our group and he really knows a lot about music
02. Mhel - 'coz he loves listening to songs and asks about the title all the time. It's about time he remembers them.
03. Ada - 'coz to those who know me won't ask why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Random 10
01. If I Aint Got You by Alicia Keys
02. My Boo by Usher feat Alicia Keys
03. Huwag Ka Ng Magbabalik by Roselle Nava
04. Enter Sandman by Metallica
05. At The Beginning from the movie Anastacia
06. Panagako by Regin Velasquez
07. Get Right by Jlo
08. Over by Lindsay Lohan
09. Burn by Usher
10. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
I don't have my own computer yet so...

The last CD you bought is...
Just got my Usher Confessions CD from BMG..have you guys tried to order from BMG? 12 Cds free!

What was the last song you listened to before this post?
All I have by Jlo...playing it over and over again...one whole day...

Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
01. Ignition by R. Kelly
02. I'll Be There For You by Rembrandts
03. If I Aint Got Yoy by Alicia Keys
04. Lead Me Lord by Gary V
05. Feels Like Home

Who are you gonna pass this on to? [3 persons and why.]
Hmmmm...If I dont get too lazy to do this...

Tweepy - coz I know she likes this stuff and she answers all questions
Doc Chris - He knows a lot of songs, and has not much to do with a spare computer at the clinic
Alain - I think bro might wanna answer this too. Whatev.