Sunday, December 04, 2005

anticipating

It's weird when I always get ideas on what to write here at the start of each week and completely forget it by the time the weekend rolls in. Like most people, I am awaken early every morning with all these thought on work and... some other things....Hehehe. Maybe I should write it down somehow. AHh well, I just have to wing it, just like always.

Started the week in a foul mood. By the time our weekly meeting was over, I suddenly felt that I needed to be left alone. It's a good thing that the construction site is huge with many areas to disappear into. As I completed my daily inspection.. I nestled myself on the roof of one of the structures and stayed there for an hour or so. I only came down because I'm feeling my skin's burnt already. I guess my scorpio side is showing.

My week grinded slowly with all the work that needs to be rushed before the holidays. It's still uncertain whether how long I'll be staying in Iloilo. The anticipation of coming home and Christmas' already taking up most of my daydreaming time, with the rest completely fixated on "other things"(insert annoying smirk here).

I had 2 things to smile about yesterday. The 1st is I've finally found the mag I was searching for these past few months. National Bookstore carries it regularly albeit a month late from the publishing date. I'm glad nonetheless. The other thing is Cocoy's wife 's a month pregnant with their first child! After all the prayers he finally did it! He texted me Friday afternoon, "YEHEY! BUNTIS NA C CLEO." Congatulations!, I texted back.. "Hindi ka na pwedeng isauli sa mommy mo dahil defective. Hehehe"... Of course, he replied with an amorous expletive. Congratulations bro!

Anticipation for something is a great feeling, longing for something good that is expected to arrive gives a natural high that only increases even after the moment has passed. I wish I can bottle it up for the coming New Year. No doubt about it, looks like my December's gonna be bright!

2 comments:

aileen said...

yehey indeed for audie!!

manonica said...

O-HA! a mini wave for Audie... woo-hoo!