Friday, December 23, 2005

It's beginning to look....

a lot like Christmas! Everywhere you go!.. It's nary been 24 hours since I stepped of the plane and all the annoyances of a Christmas-frenzy-Manila is beginning to get to me.
Last night was the first time I yelled "Patawaaaad" 'coz there are no carolers in Iloilo, It's kinda weird but it's a blessing. It's also a good thing that I forwarded some of my baggage ahead of me so I can avoid the traffic with only my backpack. The plane ride was bumpy. Being half-asleep only gave me images of the plane wherein the cast of "LOST" flew in the pilot. Sheesh, but the plane did land and I'm still here.
Met up with my friend who came home from London and collected the calendars that I asked her to buy. Took one look and I saw a lot of smiling faces already.
Amidst all the chaos and mayhem, here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas! Hope to meet up with you guys soon!

1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

Hi. Will ALWAYS be grateful for your friend who took time and got us the calendars. Does she like FRIENDS too? Pag meron for 2007...pa-order din ulit ha? Heee. Happy Christmas dude. See ya the soonest. I'M EXCITED. AS IN. God Bless.