Sunday, December 18, 2005

Purpose.

Have been quite busy these past 2 weeks. My supervisors came down here on successive weeks to inspect the work that's been going on. I've had my share of boo-boos and had my earful on some occassions but I just let it pass. It comes with the job.

Nothing much to do except count my days when I can have my Christmas break in Manila. Unlike in Manila, the cold weather came early to Iloilo and have been spending my nights wrapped tightly with a blanket in fetal position these past week. I'll try to compare if it really still "hot" in the Metro.

A year after I got "A Purpose-Driven Life", I finally read it till the end. Reading it only reinforced all my convictions that I'm trying to uphold and got some new pointers also. It's been 4 months since I quit my previous job and I'm still contemplating on which direction to take. I'm "only" 33 and already I'm having a near-mid-life crisis! Hehe. I'm content still, but only for the moment. I've chatted with a friend,Mhel, who relocated in Thailand over a year ago. Like him, I just have to decide on which career path to take. I guess this dilemma is only the tip of the iceberg. I still have more questions that needs answers.

2006 is still 13 days away and already I have 2 new calendars. My friend came home from the UK with the FRIENDS calendar and Audie got me my copy of Katrina Halili's FHM calendar. Autographed pa! Thanks dude!

Still have to buy gifts for Christmas though. Still no idea on what gifts to give!

2 comments:

Vikkicar said...

I've had the PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE book for over a year na yata. I still haven't read it. Hmmm. I always put it off. I don't know why. As for the calendars, meron din kami dyan. That's my gift to myself. Heee. Thanks ulit sa friend mo. See ya the soonest. God Bless.

aileen said...

Si Audie talaga, basta FHM maaasahan! hehehe...And, I eat my words, its cold na here in manila lately. Raining pa. Cya soon!