Friday, September 07, 2007

high

The week flew by very quickly, that always happens when the 'ber" months rolls in. Twas also my first full week at work sans holidays and sick days. I was expecting the dread to wear me down but it's already Friday and I'm still in high spirits. It's not surprising though, at least on my part. Been catchin' up with a friend from long ago and been spendin' my nights chattin' on YM. It's really a thrill even after all these years.

Spent the weekend at my HS buddy Alvin's house to celebrate his 30+ birthday. He was the 2nd youngest (I think) in our batch while I was the youngest (I presume). It's almost 20 years and he has never run out of stories to tell (or re-tell for that matter).

Last month, my brother and I finally bought and Ipod after many months of waiting, (and saving). I already got an ipod shuffle, the one i redeemed from my credit card purchases but this was the one we planned on buying. I also bought my first song/s on ITunes and quickly transfered it to my shuffle, and later found out that you can only sync it on one device! (Darn!) I was all happy and content till I read the news yesterday and found out this...
Kainis! I am saving up for this one.....

Drat.

2 comments:

Vikkicar said...

Magkano ang IPOD touch? Looks nice. God Bless.

qtz said...

i think its 399 USD