Saturday, February 02, 2008

my week.

*I really should be blogging more like I did last year when i was in Iloilo. I could be telling more tales from the Dinagyang Festival. Suddenly, life in Manila became boring, routine. I'm not complaining though. There's a lot of things I'm very happy about and I guess the cliche is true, "lucky in life, unlucky in love and vice versa coz, i'm getting the itch again to work elsewhere. I still love what I do, I just wanna do my own thing now yet I'm still stuck in the same place after all my planning. I'm still hopeful nonetheless.
On my interview for a Singaporean Design firm the other day, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to ask how much the job pays. The person I was speaking to kept asking if I have anymore questions yet I just kept asking a different one. I know it's important but salary has never been much of an issue for me. Maybe when the times comes for me to settle down, i'll be more aware.

*One of my constant textmate nowadays is my niece Gellie. She's just learning to read yet the promise of a cellphone has encouraged her to learn faster. I eceive at least 5 texts from her daily. each message is written like a letter, with a heading and every syllable is accented. Not a day passes without her texting me or her Lola or just ringing us daily, before and after school. I know she just misses her Mom and we're trying our best keep her happy till she returns.

*I'm really buggered that my posts here has suddenly stopped appearing on my Multiply page. There's nothing much to show (or miss) but it's just irritating that i have to set it up again. Darn.

* Just saw "Cloverfield" earlier. It was entertaining but the film was just about 8o minutes long. I was a bit surprised that there weren't that many people inside the cinema since it was #1 in the U.S. box-office (i think). I think I recognized Megan Fox and Zoey Deschanel in the movie yet I'm not 100% sure cause the parts were uncredited (I think again). There would've been morepeople who watched if their faces are on the poster instead of a decapitated Miss Liberty.

*There's a portion in the show "Good Morning America' entitled my week in 3 words. Here's mine.

Feels like heaven.

(Pwede ring "ang corny 'ko.")


No comments: