Wednesday, October 27, 2004

blue socks and a barong.


my family. my niece Gellie with dad Allan, me, My Mom. Nanette and Carlo. Posted by Hello
T'was a night of food and dancing for the the family when one of our cousins turned 18th last week It's very rare when the whole family gets together and even so when you ask us to dress up. This event was planned for by my Tita and the cousins for almost a year and all of us( including your truly) had a part in the program. Being the eldest of all the cousins, I was first in line for the 18 roses, blue socks and all. (actually 2nd since the Father was 1st). Everything turned out okay, after all, this was only the 2nd time in our family someone celebrated her 18th birthday like this. The first one was just as interesting but that's another story.

No comments: