Sunday, October 31, 2004

"Malagu"


It's Halloween and I'm alone in the house. It's really not that creepy since it's only 3 pm. I just came back from the last of my treats to my friends to cap of birthday week. I chose to celebrate my natal-day in small batches so as not to bother my Mom again in the preparations.

I celebrated my birthday at home only with my immediate family. We just ordered out our dinner and some ice cream. Nothing fancy. I took leave from work that day so I had arrangements made for snacks for my officemates so I won't be harrassed the following day. I have a lot of friends, all of them special in their own way, but I have them in small groups. Friends from high school, from college, fr. Litemail,fr work, friends in the business and so on.
Last weekend, I treated my Litemail friends to dinner and coffee. (actually it was only dinner) I just hope they enjoyed the food at Cabalen as much as I did. Some wasn't able to make it but I understand, it was a Halloween weekend afterall. It's friday and the last working day (for most but not for me though.) of the month. I rushed through 4 meetings that day and I had to rush through all of them. I arrived first at the restaurant, thank god, and waited for the others to arrive. Eventually all arrived and had their fill at the Kapampangan buffet. Thanks for all the gifts guys! As Kenny Rogers sings through the years as I'm typing this, A big HUG and THANKS to everyone who greeted and celebrated with me. " "Karugulan daka!"
Posted by Hello

No comments: