Monday, October 25, 2004

Wishes!

It's my birthday! I'm gonna party like it's my birthday... as 50 cent would mosey on for too long. Can't take it anymore since this song was one of the first to be used as a ringtone in the first wave of colored mobiles. Here's my wishlist for the coming half-life! I hope my friends who check my blog will read this (Thanks by the way for those who visit, nee read my posts, don't know who you are but thanks!)

10. The new Smart Amazing phone 2, with it's built in camera larger internal memory and Bluetooth. Though my present Amazing Phone has a camera, it's really awkward and hassle especially for those "Kodak" moments.

9. Any PDA. I'm planning to get one soon but I don't know which one will suit me best. But if it's a gift, it'll suit me just fine!

8. Any notebook computer.

7. The complete 10 seasons of FRIENDS on "original" DVD. I already have it on bootleg but I must have the original so I can give them away.

6. The new Star Wars Trilogy DVD set, just recently released. I have't really checked the video stores for this one. I probably could afford this, I just don't have the time.

5. Since we're in the subject, A 35" flat screen TV complete with "surround" sound system.

4. My own place. I only need to pay up my credit card bills. Still not debt-free but I'm getting there. If only my clients would start paying up.

3. World Peace.

2. A Vacation. Hope I could get some free time in the next few months so I can visit my friends overseas. My itinerary would be Singapore, Thailand, Australia, California, New York then back.

1. Someone to share my life with.


1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

Happy Birthday dude. Ok mga wishes mo. I pray that they come true. Give it time. Don't lose hope. Esp. on numbers 1 & 3. God Bless.