Thursday, September 08, 2005

blah, blah, blah, bleh.

I haven't been doin much work lately even though i have a long to-do list that I've made. I guess this will be my routine for the next few days.

Received a text from a prospective employer yesterday. He informed me that they have agreed in principle with the owners and most certainly I'll be managing the construction for him. Guess I'll have to learn Ilonggo starting now.... I'm a little bit excited, a little bit scared, (ala MYMP hehe). I don't know what to expect when I'll be in Iloilo in a couple of weeks. I'll be meetin' with the owners when they fly to Manila next week....

Time really flies when you're doin' nuthin. I can't imagine how much work I can accomplish at my previous office when I can't do zilch when I'm at home. I should learn to manage my time more efficiently....

Just saw "The Brothers Grimm" awhile ago. It's not for kids but not for adults either. It was too boring for me and it'll probably be too scary for kids, or maybe I'm just bored, or sleepy from the spicy Thai food I ate for lunch....

Got to watch the quarterfinal match between Andre Agassi and James Blake at the U.S. Open. Twas and exciting 5 setter with the 5th set goin' into tiebreak. I've never witnessed an exciting match since the Agassi-Sampras semifinals a few years back. Too bad Blake lost after leading by 2 sets to love but he said afterwards that he never felt more joy in losing than right at that moment....

It goes to show that I'm still enjoying my vacation and not scuttlin' to do more important things like do some work 'coz I still have deadlines to meet. Like what I'm doin right now.... blogging instead of working... hehe. Tomorrow is still another day.

No comments: