Tuesday, September 20, 2005

last-minute.

Shoes, check. Jacket, check. Ticket, check. I'm just wanna post something before I leave home for awhile. I'll be away from home til' December, ala "Pinoy Big Brother" without the annoying housemates, hehehe. I'll be missing on a lot of things while I'm away. A lot of my friends birthday fall on the last quarter of each year. I'll miss out on accompanying a friend toy-shopping in Divisoria. That would have been fun. Too bad I'll celebrate my birthday away from my friends.... or is it a good thing.
Spent the weekend notifying my clients that I'll be away for awhile and had lunch with my best friend and his wife last Sunday. Sorted all the things that 'll be bringing and dropped by the office yesterday to get the files that I'll be using. Check.
I pray that everything will be all right here at home and over there, and hope I get out of this more sane that I am now. See you in a hundred days or so.

2 comments:

Vikkicar said...

Dude, ingats. We will miss you too. God Bless.

manonica said...

Iloilo, bay-bee! See you in December. Meantime, we're all just a kitikitxt away dear. God bless you.