Saturday, September 03, 2005

end of chapter one...

3 days removed from work and I still have not done anything I had planned to do. I have no complaints though, at least I get to embark on a new phase in my life-career and I'm excited. It also helps that I got I sign that I made the right decision to move on. During dinner with my ex-officemates on my last day in the office, I got some messages on the options that I might take and it really made my day complete. Hearing some of the comments my officemates made during a "testimonial" made me realize on the impact that I had on most of them. It's also disconcerting that the comments I heard were like eulogies. Hehehe, Maybe it's just me. The things people say when they're in front of a video camera. I'm a bit sad that I'll be leaving the office but I'm sure they'll be alright. I know I have taught them well and they're a great bunch of guys to work with.

No comments: